GPII BGA Sport/Touring boot is designed for the sports and Touring oriented rider who demands a boot that advanced protection features to create a boot that adapts brilliantly to any riding environment. The GPII is BG top of the line road racing boot and benefits. Incorporating much of the protective technology
present, this boot offers great flexibility without sacrificing safety. The boots were tested by various local riders to ensure a broad range of feedback
- Full-grain leather upper is lightweight, durable and extremely abrasion resistant construction with a large instep flex zone for increased comfort.
- High-performance rubber sole for superior comfort and feel.
- Ankle support system featuring a PU compound structure with high density contoured padding for superior shock absorption and security.
- Double injected PU shields the shin, ankle, calf, toe and heel from impact while minimizing abrasion
- Rear calf protection panel
- External PU heel counter provides impact protection.
- Rear reflective insert for improved rider visibility
- Internal toe counter provides a barrier to the forefoot in the event of an accident.
- Replaceable ankle protection slider
- Replaceable calf protection slider
- Air ventilation pockets
- Removable anatomic footbed and multi‐density EVA padding allows the foot a more natural posture while riding and walking.
- Large adjustable Velcro strap with an inner zip for secure closure and a snug fit.